Below I have compiled a list of what I believe (And I think a majority will agree) are some of the most important fixes/suggestions that need to be implemented ASAP to improve consistency for the majority of the player base. Note that these are in no particular order.
- URL links doesn't work on macOS (Failed to open URL)
- Fix the Ruby bolt (e) spec. Such a fundamental part of RSPS bossing (particularly for ironmen who require soloing). The special attack DOES NOT take 1/4th the NPC's HP away as it should.
- Fix the Onyx bolt (e) spec. The special attack DOES NOT heal the player for 25% of the damage dealt, however it DOES deal 20% extra damage as it should. (These bolts are 15k each and don't work.)
- Fix the Manta Ray drop from Armadyl minions. They shouldn't be noted and this is shortening trip length quite a bit as you have to chomp on more brews.
- Fix the 6 Grimy Snapdragon drop from Kraken boss. These should be noted and players are leaving upwards of 30 potential Super Restore potions on the ground per task. ( RIP Ironmen 😞 )
- Add the Amulet of Avarice to Revenants. Keeps you skulled and notes all the drops.
- Add a source of burnt pages for Ironmen. (I recommend Elder Chaos Druids + PvM points (also tome of fire, 1/2000 from Elder Chaos Druids) (Someone noted pages only add 1 charge per page. This should be 20.)
- Nerf Zamorak GWD minions. Ridiculously accurate + strong currently.
- Add Ecumenical Keys to wilderness slayer on the global drop table, similar to the Archaic Emblem.
- Add more hellhounds to the catacombs. There are currently 6, but their pathing is really strange and they lose aggro when you move a tile or two away.
- Thammaron's sceptre CAN NOT auto-cast any magic as it is not considered a staff. This needs fixed considering it's rarity.
- Ironmen can't buy broad bolts from ranged store. This makes turoth/kurask tasks a nightmare.
- Anti-venom is buggy (doesn't work correctly unless you're already venomed)
- Lizardman shaman minions don't deal damage.
I'll add more suggestions/fixes as I go along. If they're below this text, I deem them not-so-important. Above the text, pretty important.
- Add a message to the Revenants Cave upon teleporting in, informing players that being skulled increases their drop rate of Revenant weaponry (show %). (If that actually exists on here - I was informed it does.)