Sign in to follow this  
Australia

Australia's Goals & Achievements

VbVKBEz.png

Hey Xeroians, Welcome to my Goals & Achievements.

Some of you might know, but i really enjoy PvM pet hunting, and collection logs, so i thought i would do one of these will all my goals and everything I have achieved so far.  Use Ctrl F to find what topic/boss/bank tabs and more. I will also be adding in the edit dates below.

Edits: 20/09/20, 

UHJB2D6.png

This is all in order of the collection log via in-game. The bosses highlighted green text are completed.

any with (#) next to the name i got the pets.

IYvYciw.png

Barrelchest                                                                Dagannoth Supreme #                                             Dagannoth Prime # 

unknown.png              unknown.png          unknown.png

Dagannoth Rex                                                        King Black Dragon                                                   Kalphite Queen #

unknown.png         unknown.png        unknown.png

General Graador                                                       K'ril Tsutsaroth                                                        Kree'Arra

unknown.png         unknown.png        unknown.png 

Commander Zilyana                                                Corporeal Beast                                                       Kraken #

unknown.png         unknown.png         unknown.png

Cerberus #                                                              Abyssal Sire                                                              Demonic Gorilla

unknown.png        unknown.png         unknown.png

Lizardman Shaman                                                Vorkath                                                                 Zulrah

unknown.png       unknown.png          unknown.png

Alchemical Hydra                                                   The Nightmare                                                         Pets

unknown.png       unknown.png        unknown.png

iEEDSyD.png

Vet'ion                                                                     Callisto                                                                     Scorpia

unknown.png         unknown.png         unknown.png

Venenatis                                                                Chaos elemental                                                     Chaos Fanatic

unknown.png       unknown.png        unknown.png

Crazy Archaeologist

unknown.png

fl4fIPC.png

Chambers Of Xeric                                                   Theatre Of Blood

unknown.png            unknown.png

Jt6s8KK.png

to be continued

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this